Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 words...

NOELLE IS OFF HER OXYGEN!

I can't tell you how happy I am about this. I can't tell you how happy I think Noelle is because of this as well. Last week Noelle had another oxygen test and today we got the results! Oh happy day! No more patches on her face, no more crying because we have to put the nasal cannula back on her. I'm grateful for the experience though and am so grateful to Heavenly Father for watching over her and knowing what is best for her and our family. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah for Noelle! It must be so exciting to finally be done with that. Next step is the big world once RSV seaason is over. You have a very strong little girl. What a blessing.

Brittney said...

YAY!!!!!!! THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Brittany Crane said...

CONGRATS! What a blessing.

Cassie said...

one word.....YEAH!!!!!!!

Mark and Teandra said...

HOO-RAY!!! :-D so glad to hear! We love you all! :-D