Wednesday, August 5, 2009

little updates

So today Noelle finally took 2, two-hour naps. I couldn't believe it because lately she has been so stubborn. I was grateful for it because when bedtime hits she is usually a little ornery. She is doing really good with her helmet. She hates it though when we have to put it back on her after she has had an hour break from it. Her flatness has improved a lot. Next week we go in to the doctor's to see how much it has improved. We'll also find out how much longer she has to wear it. Noelle is starting to eat a lot more. No teeth yet so we haven't done much with more solid foods. I swear for a while she was teething and then she wasn't and then she was again and now she isn't. So I'm hoping they will start coming in soon. I want to give her harder food. Noelle hates sitting in a high-chair. For weeks we would put her in it and she would cry the whole time and would never finish her food. Finally we gave in and actually just sit her on the table to feed her. We're looking in to getting a different kind of highchair to see if that will help. She also is loving to jump in place when we are holding her. She gets the brightest smile when she does it. She is so close to crawling. She can't quite get on her knees on her own yet but when we put her on them she pushes herself forward. I know she wants to move around on her own so bad. Anyway. Hope you like the little updates. We're having so much fun with her. Here are some pictures we have taken over the last couple of weeks.

The following three pics were taken on a Sunday afternoon. We don't have a lot of family pictures so I'm glad we got one of all three of us. She loves to put her feet in her mouth. This was one of the times that she got a break from her helmet.
I love when we get smiling pictures of her! She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
I had to put in some bath pictures. :) She doesn't like to lay down much anymore in the bathtub.
Noelle absolutely LOVES this toy crab. It's in her mouth every chance she gets.
Soapy baby
I couldn't believe it when Michael told me he had never lit a firework. So he lit his first firework on July 24, pioneer day. :)
Here is his beautiful firework! Good job hun!
My youngest sister Taylor was coming home from girls camp so me and my mom decided to make her a welcome home sign for the front door and this candy sign that we put on her bed. Sometimes we get a little bored during the day.

2 comments:

Ashley Bennion said...

My pediatrician told me that their little teeth come up and down several times before they break through - Beau doesn't have any yet either - Good luck!

Nina said...

She is so cute!! I would never believe she was born less than 3 pounds!! I just love her!