Tuesday, October 6, 2009

good news

A couple good things have happened since the last time I posted. First Michael got a promotion at work. He is now the Manufacturing Engineering Technician (long title, I know). We're really excited about it and I'm so proud of him for working so hard. Another piece of good news is that we found an apartment to move into and we'll be in it early December. I know that's still about two months away but we were going to move out of my parents house in early January. Anyway, it's so dang close to Michael's work and a perfect size for us. We're grateful to my parents for letting us live with them, it's definitely been a blessing.

Noelle has been growing so much every day. She is crawling like crazy and pulling herself up so fast on anything she can. She is getting taller and just looks like such a big girl. She is making all different kinds of noises and loves to listen to herself. She says 'dada' all the time but only says 'mama' when she really wants me. I can't believe she'll be 1 year old in less than a month.

Here are some fun pictures over the last couple of weeks.
We took a few pictures of Noelle with some pumpkins to put on her birthday invitation.
She was spitting and yelling because she was tired of being outside and trying to smile for us.


Scary but cute

'Behind bars'
She's soooo messy with her food
I tried to get her to watch Sesame Street and she did for a few minutes. She LOVES elmo :)
She loves pulling herself up to the bars near the stairs.
Mommy and Noelle

Grandma Fullmer and Noelle
Grandma Fullmer bought this dress for Noelle at a carnival on Labor Day. It's so pretty.

4 comments:

Kari said...

She is so cute! It's hard to imagine that she was ever so tiny! It is so amazing how quickly they grow up.

Nina said...

I can't stand it! She's the cutest little girl EVER!! Those pigtails with the ribbons just killed me. I'm calling Tanner right now to look at them, he's been dying to see some pictures of her pigtails. :)

Page said...

She's so cute, and you look beautiful in that picture of you two!

Brittany Crane said...

Oh my gosh Linds I love those Halloween/pumpkin pictures. She is seriously soooo cute!! I'm sure you have too many cute ones to choose from.