Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Full Term and Camping Attempt #3

Well I made it full term! I'm so grateful and feeling very relieved. Every doctor's appointment has been great. I always want to say to the nurse and doctor afterward "Are you sure everything is okay?" or "Are you sure you're doing my blood pressure correctly?" Everything is scheduled for this coming Monday and I'm getting pretty anxious and excited. Wow, do we still have a lot to do though, mostly just cleaning. With me being very pregnant and Michael's different schedule, not as much has been getting done as I would like but oh well.

We attempted to go camping for a night recently. It's the annual Clayson camp that's happens every year for a week. We were originally going to go up just during the day but we actually went up the first day and stayed over night. We used our little tent. Thank goodness my family volunteered to take Noelle in their tent trailer because our tent barely fit me and Michael. It barely fit one queen size mattress and we couldn't stand up in it. Michael slept pretty good but I had a horrible night. I maybe got 3 hours of sleep. Noelle was having a hard time with my family as well (to say the least). I could hear her crying every time she would wake up. Baby Michael was moving a ton and I was just plain uncomfortable and in pain, did I mention I have been an emotional roller coaster lately? All of this combined made for a very bad, tear filled night. Noelle has not done well camping at all. The first year we went she had her helmet on. Second year she was getting over some asthma and doing nebulizer treatments. This year she had a cold. I'm really hoping that these were the reasons why she hasn't done well at nighttime. We love camping and plan on going whenever we can so hopefully she'll grow into it.

Our computer has been pretty pathetic lately so I feel like I haven't been posting as much. I'm sure the next post will be of our new little guy. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

katelinklug said...

Yay good luck. Have fun meeting your little boy! I slept on an air mattress for 3 weeks in the middle of my pregnancy to be with bry on his internship and towards the end it was sooo uncomfortable. I can't imagine doing it 9 months pregnant!

Heather Thorup said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure everything will go great.