Friday, April 27, 2012

One week left

The last few months have been really busy it seems.  I haven't been as persistent in raising money for my March for Babies walk as I have been in the past.  But that doesn't mean that I feel any less strong about the cause.  My walk is next Saturday, May 5th and this year we are so excited to take Mikey along with us.  This means a lot to our family and we love that this has become an annual tradition.  I am still in need of donations (wink, wink) because I'm still far away from my goal.  A little goes a long way!  Whether or not we get many donations we will keep trying every year and we will keep walking because it is a cause that we believe in and that made a HUGE impact in our lives.  To donate to my team please go here !  If you want to find out more of what the March of Dimes, March for babies does go here.

Thank you everyone for supporting us and for your donations! 


No comments: