Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Way Belated Easter Post

We had a really busy April!  In a good way of course, but it has really put some posts behind.  Michael's family was in town for a while (post to come soon).  They came on April 4th, so right in time for Easter.  The Saturday before Easter we went to where Michael's family was staying and had a delicious, big breakfast.  Afterward Michael took Mikey home for a nap and I took Noelle to my Grandma's Easter egg hunt that she still does every year.  Noelle had a lot of fun dyeing eggs this year and an even funner time looking for them.  She loved it and I loved hiding the eggs and watching her find them.  Easter morning we went to a family baby blessing and had dinner at Michael's aunt and uncle's house and at my parent's house.  We had a wonderful Easter and are so glad we got to be with so many family members (even though we were still missing a few from both sides).

The easter eggs me and Teandra did with water, vinegar and old ties.
Noelle and tay tay at the Easter egg hunt



cute mikey
family picture, we don't have many of these



She would play all day in the sand if I would let her
I love this one with Aunt Teandra and Noelle

pretty noelle
my sweethearts Easter morning before church


On a spiritual note, I'm so grateful for my Savior and for his gift to us.  For dieing and for living for us.  I know that because of his resurrection we are able to be resurrected again some day and are able to see and be with our loved ones forever.  I'm grateful for my testimony and I know that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and loves me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love the dress ;) love seeing you in some pics Linz