Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just for Fun

So I am doing this because it's kinda fun. And my friend Audra tagged me. So for all of you who have tagged me and I haven't done whatever it was, I will try to do better. Nina I will try to do yours next ;)! I'm sure some of you that I will tag have already been tagged for the same thing, so sorry about that. Don't feel obligated because of course it's just for fun :). (I've altered it a little bit)

My six 8 things:


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Slept until 10:00 am.
2. Made a roast dinner in a crock pot
3. Cuddled with Michael
4. Played with Noelle on the floor
5. Watched American Idol
6. Changed Noelle's clothes about 3 different times
7. Read Midnight Sun
8. Talked to my mom


8 Movies I Love To Watch:

1. The Ocean movies
2. Finding Nemo
3. A Walk to Remember
4. Iron Man
5. The Count of Montecristo
6. Newsies
7. Harry Potter movies
8. Return To Me


8 Things On My Wish List/Look forward to:


1. Noelle's oxygen to be off and gone FOREVER
2. Dishwasher
3. Our very own house
4. Vacation with Michael
5. Healthy Blood Pressure
6. Washer and Dryer
7. New clothes
8. Debt free


8 TV shows I like to watch:


1. 24
2. American Idol
3. The Office
4. Bones
5. House
6. Lie to Me
7. CSI
8. Seinfeld


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Applebees
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chile's
4. Wendys
5. IHOP
6. Mongolian Grill
7. Souper Salad
8. Panda Express


8 People To Tag:

1. Nina
2. Cassie
3. Abby
4. Brittney S.
5. Jenn
6. Ashley
7. Kari
8. Brittany C.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

man we are so much alike it is crazy!