Friday, February 6, 2009

Would you say I have a 'plethora' of photos?

Noelle with Grandma Pfeil (this was the first time she saw Noelle)


Noelle with Grandpa Pfeil


Noelle with uncle Mark (she was tired after eating)


Noelle with Aunt Becky (always eating)


Noelle with Aunt Taylor (Taylor says that she's the favorite aunt)


Noelle asleep on my parents couch with Aunt Nina


Noelle and Mommy


Noelle and Daddy sleeping (this is a regular occurrence)



These are pictures of Noelle with her oxygen cannula off. She is so happy!!

7 comments:

Kari said...

She is such a doll. I can't get over how big she has gotten! She is beautiful.

Cassie said...

Isn't it fun to have the fam meet the baby! I couldn't wait to have everyone see Hallie. My oldest sister still hasn't seen her! Noelle is so adorable and I can definitely see some resemblences to you guys!

Brittany Crane said...

That's great that she doesn't have to wear the oxygen during the day any more. She is so cute and Linds you look fabulous!! I LOL when I saw that picture of Noelle and Michael. So stinkin' cute!!

Nina said...

Why yes el lindsey..I would say you have a plethora. I love that picture of you and Noelle! She's so gorgeous, I love her and miss her so much! We just can't get enough of that little gal!

Audra said...

Hey Lindsey, it's Audra, Tim's wife. I am just a quiet back ground stalker of your blog. Noelle is adorable! And, PS, I tagged you on my blog!

Brittney said...

She is so sweet. I love that photo of the two of you!!

Abby said...

I love the pictures! I love the one of you and Noelle. I am so happy for you linz!! Take care and hang in there!