Wednesday, March 25, 2009

little things

Noelle is almost laughing. She makes this little noise that makes you think she's about to laugh. She gets really excited and moves her arms and legs like crazy. It's so cute. Michael really can get Noelle to smile. He is such a good dad and husband and I am so grateful for him in my life. Yesterday I was having a hard day and Michael got off work early and got me some roses. It made my day. Thank you Michael! I love you! Noelle doing tummy time. She really gets frustrated doing it, but we're working on it.

We bought Noelle a bumbo chair and I think she likes it. She is still short so her little legs just barely hang off. She's watching part of March Madness here :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

cute pic linz, and great job michael for being a good husband!!! Noelle is darling linz and hope you like the bumbo!

Abby said...

My kids LOVE the bumbo. We have gotten so much use out if it. I have a friend who even takes it when they go to restraunts. What a cute little family!!

Mark and Teandra said...

Noelle is SO CUTE!! :-D great job with the tummy time, and I canNOT believe how adorable she looks in her bumbo chair! Love you guys! :o)