Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

I had a really good Easter Sunday. Despite the fact that my cold was still pretty bad. As RSV season in Utah is still not technically over we haven't taken Noelle to church yet. So because of that it was my turn to go to church. I'm glad I did. Our ward did an Easter program with the choir and primary singing. I loved it and really felt the spirit. It was something that I really needed. It's nice to be reminded about what the Savior did for us and really helps me to put in perspective what is truly important.

We didn't go to an Easter egg hunt this year because Noelle is still too little. Next year will be super fun though. We still had a great Easter. Here are the top 10 things I enjoyed doing on Easter (not in any particular order):

1. Spending time with Michael and Noelle.
2. Visiting Michael's grandma and other relatives.
3. Visiting my family.
4. Eating a honey glaze ham.
5. Enjoying my very favorite Cadbury mini eggs.
6. Relaxing a little.
7. Watching Nina and Tanner play with Noelle.
8. The beautiful weather.
9. The Easter program at church.
10. Talking with my mom.

We just happened to have a cute little Easter dress for Noelle. A couple days earlier I took some pictures of her in it. Again she's not smiling a whole lot because she's too preoccupied with the camera.I love her little stare and those big bright eyes! I don't know what she is looking at here.I love this one! She couldn't put her dress down and wanted to eat it.Again with the dress. What a pretty girl!She's learned how to suck on her thumb and fingers. It's actually a small blessing as she DOESN'T take a pacifier at all.

I just have to say that I love being a mom. It's the funnest, hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done. Noelle is the joy of my life and makes me smile constantly. I am so grateful I have a wonderful husband to share this whole experience with. Noelle is such a blessing in our lives!

2 comments:

Kari said...

She is adorable! Happy Easter.

Nina said...

Oh man, we just can't get enough of that little girl! It was so funny listening to her eat her fingers!