Monday, April 20, 2009

I love Monsters!

So this last Saturday night my parents volunteered to watch Noelle while Michael and I went to a movie. I hadn't really thought about it but we hadn't been on a date in a while. We really needed it and had a fun time. There is nothing more grown-up than being in a movie theater with mostly kids and their parents and watching Monsters vs Aliens with 3D glasses on. Awesome huh? Well it really was. I thought the movie was hilarious. For some reason I love watching movies in 3D. Me and my sister Taylor have seen The Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline in 3D. And the thought of going to see another one just got me excited. It made me laugh a lot and some of my favorite actors and actresses were the voices for the characters in the movie: Reese Witherspoon, Hugh Laurie, Kiefer Sutherland, and Rainn Wilson. So if you're in the mood to laugh and want to feel like a kid, go see this movie! (that's my opinion anyway). I can't wait until I can actually take my kids to these movies and enjoy it with them.

Some photos:Noelle's great grandma Fullmer gave her this little bunny for easter. She loves it for some reason and will just stare at it forever. It has a weight in it and won't fall over and she is just fascinated by it. I love her little hands. Her wrists look like they have rubber bands around them. :) Our little girl is growing so much.

2 comments:

Mark and Teandra said...

That so great you guys got to go out and have fun at the movies together! :o) Noelle looks SO SWEET admiring her little bunny! Love you guys!

Amy Rose said...

Hi! I found your blog through Mark's, I hope you don't mind if I read it every now and then. I know you don't know who I am, but I know Mike. Your little girl is so cute!