Sunday, July 19, 2009

Noelle's Adventures Part 2

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. Sorry about that. A little over a week ago we bought this little pool for Noelle. It's perfect for her size and because she is still learning to sit up on her own. (She is so close to perfecting it). She loves the water and loves to splash. It's been a really good thing because her helmet has to be on all day and this gives her a little extra break from it. Also because it has been so dang hot lately. This last Friday I came back from a mini camping trip with Noelle. My extended family has a huge reunion that we call Clayson Camp. It's a week long and usually we would go up the full week but Michael had to work so it would just be me with Noelle. So we decided to go up Wednesday and come back Friday. The first day was a little crazy. It was hot and Noelle was still getting used to her helmet. That night was okay and Noelle maybe slept 7 hours, keeping me up most of the night and my little sister who was sharing the tent with us. I was about ready to throw in the towel until we went to Payson Lake, a lake near where we camp. We put Noelle in it a little bit and she liked it but it was really cold. I got in the water and it felt so good. My aunt also gave me some medicine. Both of these things gave me a burst of energy and I was ready to stay another night. That night she slept so well. I kept waking up to check on her. My family helped me out SOOOO much and I'm so grateful to them. I'm glad I did it and we had fun but I don't think I am going to take a baby camping in a tent again without my husband.
This is Noelle's new pool. She was really tired this day but she loved the water and sticking these toys in her mouth.
Sticking the turtle in her mouth
She was doing such a good job sitting up.
The first dayof camp we went up to eat lunch and dinner and spend time with family. Michael and Noelle fell asleep in a chair. They were both totally out of it.
Me and Noelle Friday morning around the campfire. We bundled up Noelle because it gets cold at night and we were in a tent.
Aunt Nina and Noelle. Such a cute picture.
A bunch of us hiked down the road to a cave on the side of the mountain. It was a nice little walk. I didn't take Noelle in the cave. She loves her walks.
Grandpa Fullmer and Noelle. He is so good with her and makes her smile a lot.
Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Nina said...

That picture of you and Noelle is so cute! I can't believe you had just woken up, your hair is perfect!! I'm jealous :) it's so cute on you!

Brittany Crane said...

Linds- Noelle is so cute in her little helmet. I've gotta say as bad as it must be to wear that thing as least she looks adorable! lol

You are so brave to go camping with her without michael. I'm glad she slept good the second night. Too rough nights in a row is too much to handle.

Okay so I love your short hair!! I don't remember you blogging about chopping it off. It is so cute!! It totally makes me want to cut mine short.

I can't remember if I told you already but we are having a bday party for Hallie at my parents house in Riverton when we are out there on August 10th. I would love to see you and meet Noelle. I'm not sure what time or anything but I will send you a message on facebook.

oh and thank you for the pioneer stuff you sent me. The party was a huge hit and the butter was everyone's favorite. The kids were fascinated by it. Thanks a million!!