Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mod Podge Rocks!

So I haven't done a craft project in a VERY long time and my mom was doing them so I figured that I would try. Well I kind of got caught up in it and did all of these projects (actually a couple of each) with some help from my mom and sister-in-law. For a while there I was obsessed with mod podge and with all of these crafts I used it. This is such an amazing and creative product and I'm sad I didn't discover it before. Thanks to whoever introduced it to my mom, who introduced it to me. Anyway. I've had fun doing all of these projects and I'm sure I'll be doing some more once things calm down around here.

As you will see I've loved doing these decoupage blocks. I'm not gonna lie, they were a lot of work but I think they turned out pretty good.

This tree has three mini clothes pins for photos.

Some women in my old relief society do projects like these once or twice a month. This one happened to be tile coasters. They are 4"x4" squares and you could use scrapbook paper or photos to make the coasters. You used a glue gun to put cork on the back of the tile so they wouldn't scratch the surface that you put them on. I really liked this one.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Cute family!! Tanner and I love when you guys put up new pics! :) We love your family pictures, they came out so great!