Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Dress

We didn't post anything for Thanksgiving. We had a fun day with my side of the family and we missed Michael's side. We hope to be with them next year. We've had a crazy couple of weeks trying to get all our things packed up so we could move in to our new apartment. We moved in yesterday and are doing great. It's a great size and we're excited to be here. I apologize again for not posting pictures sooner. We finally hooked up our new computer and it's fast and I'm hoping that means that I will be posting more often. Well we have a fun video of Noelle walking with her little train. She'll sometimes stand on her own and then when she realizes it will sit right back down or fall over. It'll come. We've got such a stubborn girl :). She's getting taller and slimming down a little bit. I think she's got the Pfeil gene for height, I hope so anyway. My little cousin Jaycee used to wear this cute little santa claus dress and they decided to give it to Noelle. It's so cute and I just had to take pictures of her in it.


No comments: