Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving this year we went over to my Grandparent's house and even though it was very crowded it was very fun to be there. Noelle did a little better during the meal than last year. She ate a little bit more but still wanted to be the center of attention so she didn't last long. Whenever it's time to eat (wherever we are) if there are other people around, besides me and Michael, she'll hardly eat anything. It's like she thinks it's a waste of time to eat when there are all these people around to play with. Afterward Michael headed to the "football" room and stayed there for the next couple of hours. Noelle hadn't gotten a nap yet and was doing surprisingly well. The rest of us that didn't watch football stayed in the living room, looked at some ads, played a game, and just talked. Noelle would make her way from room to room and would find some toys and other kids to play with. We headed over to my parent's house around 5:00pm and seriously as soon as the car started Noelle was asleep. My sister, Alyson, came up from Provo along with Michael's sister Rebecca. She stayed with us and we're so glad she did and we had so much fun with her.

This year I actually did some black Friday shopping. Honestly there wasn't anything too amazing for me to get. But I wanted to go cause I had never been. So me, my mom, and Alyson went to Walmart at midnight. I actually got some really good deals and it was fun to go. Friday we also went to see Harry Potter again and it was fun. I love seeing movies the day after Thanksgiving. I also wanted to write down some things that I am grateful for. I have so many blessings...
*The gospel,the peace and joy that it brings me. It's true!
*My husband, for his selflessness and love and sense of humor
*My daughter, the light of my life, who makes me smile in all she does
*My parents, for their never ending kindness and willingness to do so much for me and my family
*Michael's parent's, for raising such an amazing son and for being so patient and loving
*The rest of my family, just for all they do and who they are. I love my family very much!
*My calling in Primary, for Heavenly Father knowing exactly that I needed it and that it makes me SO happy.
*The Book of Mormon, the peace it brings and the spirit it brings to me and my family

I have a lot more but that would really take up too much space. I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Here are a couple random pictures and a video of Noelle doing somersaults

Noelle loves to wear her hat and gloves around the house and we have a hard time taking them off of her.
I put the boppy pillow around her and told her to feed her baby and she did. It was so cute. She's never seen me do this but I think it just comes natural to little girls.


No comments: