Monday, November 15, 2010

wish we had a dog

Noelle loves my parents' dog Ricky. She calls him "Rick" (really emphasizing the 'k' sound). She always wants to play with him and give him kisses. She brings him dog food also when he's just lying around. It's so cute. I like Ricky too (even though he's little and sometimes annoying) and if we had a house of our own we would totally adopt him. Michael says that we should call him "football."
I love to go to Kid-to-Kid. My husband knows this and sometimes I can spend more than I plan. Well most times. But last week me and Noelle were there and they have this little area for kids to play in. I found Noelle playing with food and pretending to eat it. So cute.
Noelle loves playing with her baby doll. She has a carseat and stroller for her. She even has pretend bottles. She seems to really want to take care of it (except when she sometimes throws it on the floor). Looks like she could be ready for a brother or sister. I really wish this was an announcement but it's NOT. I repeat it's NOT. It's just to say that we really want another addition to the Pfeil family and we're all ready for it.

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

I found your blog off of facebook and I love seeing all these cute pictures of little Noelle! I wish we could have a little dog too!