Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween is coming

I just love Fall and Halloween. It's even getting funner as Noelle is getting older. And I love that Noelle's birthday is four days before Halloween. I hope as she get's older that she will continue to like it. I'm excited for her little party we are having. I put up some Halloween decorations today and Noelle has been running around with a bright smile saying "decorations!" It's so cute. Noelle is going to be Jessie from Toy Story for Halloween. She'll be a cute little cowgirl. I love dressing up. It's probably a good thing that my husband really has no desire to dress up. Or we might match every Halloween. We're going to dress little Michael up in something green. Green makes his red hair pop :)! I'm just excited and I always feel like a little kid around this time of year.

p.s. Today Noelle got her stitches out and was such a brave girl. She was just so happy afterward eating the popsicle that the nurse gave her. She also got a frosty afterward, which she totally attacked.

No comments: