Wednesday, November 9, 2011

unleashing my creativity

All of sudden I feel crafty. Maybe it's because I have a friend who wants to do crafts with me. Maybe it's because I haven't created something in a while. Who knows. But today I felt I needed to change a little element in my bathroom. Now I really don't have anything that coordinates. One day I will. But there was this 90's looking frame in my bathroom that I kind of hated. Now it had a good message but I hated it in there. I found it at the thrift store and just put it up and never liked it, ever. So I found something I wanted to use it for. Which was inspired by my crafty friend mentioned above. I love all her ideas so I hope she's not annoyed by me copying her or getting the idea from her. I turned this frame/whatever it was into something really cute I think. My camera is not the highest quality (especially in the first photo) but it shows what I did. So here's the before and after:

Before

After

This doesn't quite fit all the bows I have for Noelle but for now it's just great and really brightens up the bathroom.

Thank You Very Much!

I've added a new little list to the side of my blog. My project to-do list. Things I am doing or want to do in the future. Right now the ones I have up seem pretty doable. Some of the ideas I got from this boutique I went to today with my friend. I'm excited to do them. I enjoy doing these things more than I thought I would and it takes my mind off of the stresses of the day.

I'm currently working on something like this for my daughter for Christmas. It's coming together and I'm so excited for it to be done. Noelle will love it I think.

Princess Felt Mat

And I want to do these in the near future:

I Spy Bag
Cookie Sheet Magnet Board
Yarn and Felt Wreath


1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

I love it! I've been meaning to make one of these forever, but I have the hardest time getting motivated. Keep posting your crafts, maybe it will inspire my creativity too.