Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forgotten Photos

I decided to go through my phone camera roll and write a post about pictures that I wanted to put up but I never did. My phone camera is the same megapixels as our camera but it seems to have better pictures so I honestly use my phone more. Plus it really is more convenient and easier. I'm sure that will change when we update our camera. The only thing is that it is really annoying to get the pictures off my phone. I blame my lack of posts on that but really if I took the time it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Some pictures have a little story behind them. Others are just because I like them.

All clean after their baths

When we went and saw Beauty and the Beast with Noelle they had these guys out. So we got a picture of Noelle kissing Theodore
Noelle likes to take picture with her little brother

I don't think I've ever mentioned Noelle's fascination with the printer. She loves it and gives me the paper every time one comes out of the printer. So helpful.
Mikey would rather be rolling around on the ground over anything else, except maybe eating

We had a little Valentine get together with some friends. They sure had fun decorating cookies.
Starting him early. Thanks mom :). It's funny cause he knew exactly what to do with the can of diet coke.

We missed the other real snow day, so when this one came just recently Michael and Noelle had to take advantage of it and go play in it. This picture was taken inside our apartment, so you can see the lovely screen.

I often find Mikey laying in his bed in positions like these.

Just enjoying each others company
He rarely ever falls asleep anywhere but in his bed. So when he fell asleep on Grandpa's lap I was quite surprised.

We went to the Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake on their free day and had a blast. Mikey was such a good boy in his stroller all day.

Noelle in front of the mini house at the Discovery Gateway

Sometimes I let Noelle do makeup with me. She got a little carried away this time.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We didn't do anything really festive. But we all dressed in green, had green pancakes and later after dinner had green ice cream. Maybe next year I'll be more creative.

Daddy with the kiddos

No comments: