Monday, March 5, 2012

pictures

We finally had some professional pictures taken of Noelle and Mikey. Thanks to my mom for suggesting it. I didn't want to only because I didn't want to deal with all that goes on with picture taking without Michael. However having my mom there made it much much easier. We got them done right after Noelle's dentist appointment which could have been bad. But it wasn't and they turned out so cute. They are about a month old however. And we're going to do some family photos in the late spring sometime.


Sometimes I ask Noelle "Who are my sweethearts?" and she'll say "Noelle and Mikey!"
She's right!





Don't you just love the drool on Mikey's shirt?

Noelle and her silly smile sometimes :)

It's nice to have some recent pictures of my adorable kiddos. They look so much like each other. And they sure do love each other too!

3 comments:

sweets said...

Wow she has grown up. Such cute kids!

Alyson Fullmer said...

SO SO CUTE! I need copies.

Nina said...

These are so adorable!! I can't believe how much Mikey has changed, he looks so different from December, his hair is so red! :)