Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love fall!

In honor of fall and the last day of September, I've decided to change my background. I love fall! I love the cool weather and wearing sweaters and jackets. I love the smell of leaves and of pumpkin candles. I love Halloween, carving pumpkins, and eating baked pumpkin seeds. I love going to the mountains and seeing all of the leaves change. I love the memories that I've made with family and friends and for some reason fall just brings that out. I love stepping on leaves and hearing that sound. I love going on walks during fall. Anyway, you get the picture. This year is the first year that I didn't go "back to school" and I actually miss it. I don't miss the homework or the tests but I miss the whole new clothes, new books feeling. I guess I'll just have to wait until I have kids who are old enough to go to school. We're doing really good and should have some more updates on everything soon. I hope everyone is doing good and enjoys conference weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel exactly the same! Fall is my favorite season! It's too bad that over the years it seems to be getting shorter and shorter! Winter weather comes way too soon these days!

Nina said...

Yay for fall! So are you coming to the wicked sweet Halloween party Aly and Tay are planning?