Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 29!

I'm feeling tired but good. I'm 29 weeks along now (wooohooo!-only 11 more to go, or around there) and I'm really feeling huge. I don't know how any one else felt, but I feel like she's growing by the minute and getting much heavier. I went to my doctor's appointment and my blood pressure (bp) was ok. He's said that I was maintaining, which I really didn't want to hear, but at least it's not getting worse. I have to take one more bp pill a day and the doctor made me cut my hours at work. So now I am working part time and going home to take a nap. My hands and feet are swelling up a little too and being off my feet will really help with that. The good news from my doctor: she's moving a lot, she has a very healthy heart beat, and my weight is doing great! Like I said I'm trying to stay off my feet more so our little house is suffering a little. It takes a lot of control for me not to clean or do other things with the extra hours I have now. Michael is really good though and cleans for me, without even being asked :). The top 3 chores I've hated since I've been pregnant:

3. Making the bed
2. Doing the dishes
1. Cleaning the bathroom (particularly the bathtub)

I've really started to love the color pink. Ever since we knew that our baby was a girl everything pink looks so cute. The other colors are great but for some reason I just want to buy pink things. Maybe I'm just weird, did anyone else feel that way at one point? I think everything "baby girlish" looks cute to me. We're getting so excited to have her here with us and I honestly feel like I am getting to know her already. My sister Alyson sent me a text the other day about how she already feels that little Noelle is part of our family. Me and Michael totally feel that way too and I already want to protect her in any way that I can. My motherly worries are already starting (which isn't unusual if you know me, I always worry). 11 more weeks to go, that still sounds like a lot, but we are getting more excited with every passing week!

4 comments:

Kari said...

You are going to be a wonderful Mom! Glad to hear things are going well. I know how you feel about restraining yourself from doing more. I was on bedrest from 24 weeks on. I've never actually wanted to clean my house so bad.

Brittney said...

You are so close now, the time will fly! Yes, I did love the color pink when I was pregnant. I always hated pink before that, I am sure that you never saw me in pink in High School, but everything Oaklee wore for the first couple of months had pink on it!

Mark and Teandra said...

Oh how exciting!!! :o) I am so happy for you guys, and i think that you will make a wonderful mommy too!! :o) We will have to remember that you are craving pink things :o) I hope that not having to do too much doesn't drive you too crazy!

maseysblog said...

Hi Mrs Pfeil! Its Masey from Miss micks class! I am so excited you are having a baby! How do you know Brittany Sedgwick? She lives in our neighboorhood and my mom is friends with her! Thats weird! I miss you so much! ~Masey