Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Noelle's Blessing Day

Well it finally happened, Noelle was blessed last Sunday, May 3rd. Because we haven't been able to take Noelle to church we didn't bless her until now. It was the first time she came to church and she did so well. We did go to my parent's ward and my mom took care of her for most of the time, but all in all she did great. She was one of the bigger babies I've seen getting blessed, but it didn't matter. It was such a good day. The spirit was there and it was so neat hearing those words come out of Michael's mouth. I know that the spirit was speaking through him. I'm so grateful for the priesthood. It was also cool to see all our family members in the circle. I have such an amazing family, immediate and extended. We are so close to my side and Michael's and I'm so grateful for everyone and their support. Her blessing day marked such a milestone in our lives. Noelle has come so far and I can tell that she is such an amazing and strong girl. She has been such a blessing in our lives in so many ways. This last year has been hard and she has been such a joy in so many people's lives. We love her so much and feel so blessed that she is a part of our family. I don't really like this picture, but it's one of the only ones we have of the three of us. I know I've been bad at family pictures, I'll try to do better. Don't you love how Noelle's tights are huge on her :).Happy baby girlWe bought this dress all white and my mom glued in some pink beads inside the little white flowers. We wanted it to have a little color.

2 comments:

Brittany Crane said...

She is getting so big Linds!! I love her bow. I'm so glad you finally got to bless her. What a great memory.

Linds I think you are so strong! I can't imagine how hard it has been not being able to take Noelle outside around people. You are a mom hero!!!

Have fun taking her places and showing her off. Yeah for the end of winter and RSV season.

Mark and Teandra said...

AH!! HOW CUTE SHE IS!! :o) What a wonderful little family :o) We would have loved to have been there with you guys! I know it must have been wonderful. How exciting you guys get to enjoy the OUTDOORS and SPRING with Noelle now! YAY! Love you guys!