Monday, September 14, 2009

Hungry for more Hunger Games

Has anyone read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? Well the sequel Catching Fire came out a couple of weeks ago and I just finished it. I totally love this series. Maybe I shouldn't so much, I don't know. But I was really looking forward to closure in this book. But with only two books so far how can I expect that right? At every corner of this book something happens that I don't expect and I love that. I love a book that just sucks me in and is exciting the whole way through. Can't wait for the third one to come out. If anyone has read book 1 or 2 I would love to read your thoughts on it! Anyway, this series is definitely in my top five.



2 comments:

Brittney said...

LET'S DO LUNCH, because those are my favorite books of ALL TIME! I just finished the second one yesterday, and now I am dying for the third. I loved the second one better, did you? What do you think will happen now? Let's get together and talk!

maseysblog said...

Hey Mrs. Pheil!
It's Masey!!
How are you doing? I miss you so much! Noelle is sooooo cute!!! I have Miss Muir for a 6th grade teacher, I don't know if you know who that is. Miss Mick is still there and I talk to her often. Brittany Sedgwick is my young womens leader!! My new baby brother is doing good, he is now 5 or 6 months old! How is cute Noelle doing? Talk to you later,
Masey