Sunday, January 10, 2010

Funny Pfeils

Here are just some funny pictures of us:

When she gets ahold of the remote she is so proud of herself :)
My messy girl. Sometimes when I'm in an adventurous mood I let Noelle go crazy with her food. This was one of those times.
Me, Michael, Tanner, and Nina decided to refinish my parents table for a Christmas present. It's a table made by my Grandpa O'driscoll. Well it was a bigger process than we could have imagined but we finished. I'll post pics of the finished table later. This is one day when Michael and I were sanding. As you can see Michael did a little more in this area than I did. Hey, I have a daughter to watch.
One day I went to get Noelle from her nap and her pants were just off and I had to get a picture. It was funny.
She found some clementine oranges and decided to try to bite into it with the peel on.
Then I peeled it for her and she was happy.
Then she thought it was a little sour.

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

Linds she is seriously so cute. I can't believe I still haven't met her. I'm so grateful I can blog stalk you. haha The picture of her with her pants off in her bed is so funny and reminds of when Hallie did that a few months back. Silly girls.
I hope you are having a fabulous start to the new year.

p.s. I can't wait to see the pictures of the table you re finished.