Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Recipe Update and my walking girl

So if there is anyone out there who wants an update on my recipe blog it's updated. I posted the following recipes: Eggnog pumpkin pie, Apple Pie, Overnight Broccoli and Ham Strata, Meltaway Cookies with cream cheese frosting, Mini-Cheesecakes, and Lasagna. I made Lasagna last night for the first time and it was excellent :)! My goal is to do 2-3 new recipes a month. I thought that was a pretty reasonable goal. I really enjoy trying new recipes and have fun doing it, it's just that other things get in the way sometimes.

Here's the link to my recipe blog. Click Here.

Oh and Noelle actually started walking on Saturday! She took steps with no help at all and looked pretty confident. Now she will just start getting on the couch and letting go and taking a few steps toward me. I think it will only be a matter of weeks now. Yay Noelle! She's so much fun.

1 comment:

Kari said...

yay Noelle! It's always exciting when they first start walking. I couldn't wait for Ellie to start walking since I was pregnant and wasn't supposed to be carrying her around, plus she was 15 months old. However I would have been happy if lexie had taken alot longer to learn to walk. 10 months was just to early.