Monday, January 11, 2010

New Goal

I know I have friends and family who are runners out there. I am starting to run after a very long absence in this area and need some advice. So any ideas of good running shoes? Also any advice on running and how to keep going even when I think I can't? Pretty much I need any info of running in general. Thanks everyone!

I just found some funny running pictures online. I think they show how I will feel and be as a runner for the first little while. They're just for fun. Hey, at least I have a good sense of humor about it :).


2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

My favorite running shoes are Brooke's. I think I spelled that right. And, remind yourself no matter how horrible you might feel now (as in in the middle of a run) you'll feel great as you go on, proud of yourself with full bragging rights.

Alison said...

Hey, this is Alison Shadoin. I just starting reading your blog (i know Mike from high school and college if this is Mike's wife reading). Noelle is beautiful and so excited about life. love it. but i used to run about six months ago and i was discouraged at one point (or maybe several) and someone told me that when you get to that point in running when you feel like your legs are going to fall off, just keep running. they won't. Your legs will not fall off from running. I put it to the test and lo and behold i still have legs. :)