Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Adventures

So I know it's been awhile. As most of you know I've been trying really hard to get donations for March of Dimes so some things have fallen to the side. However I'm up early and have an unusual amount of energy so I decided to update.

The last few weeks we've been pretty busy and had a lot of fun. On Tuesday, May 4th my sister Alyson came home from her mission from Spain. That week I was pretty much at my parents house whenever I could be. Noelle really warmed up to her and just loves her. I love to see Noelle go to her. Since Alyson has been home she has babysat for us, given Noelle many baths and played a ton with her. It's been a lot of fun and it's so good to have Alyson safe and home with us. Here are some updates

What's gone on with me:
-another haircut
-got a free hydro massage (it was weird but cool I guess)
-received chocolate covered strawberries from Michael for Mothers day
-had a great mother's day
-ran 25 minutes straight without stopping once

What's gone on with Noelle:
-played in jello
-gone shopping with mom and aunts
-went to aunt Taylor's lacrosse game
-played with aunts and uncle
-played with Grandma and Grandpa's dogs
-learned how to say "No". She still shakes her head more than she says "No"
-got a scrape on her knee from falling, then did it again
-has been loving strawberries
-swinging on grandma's swing
-went to nursery!!! They said she didn't cry once but was a little quiet

Here are some pictures of our adventures: (warning: there are a lot!)

Waiting for Alyson in the airport
(Taylor, Noelle, Nina)
Noelle with Aunt Nina
The family-Alyson's in the middle
Mom, Alyson, and Dad
Noelle giving Aunt Alyson kisses
Silly girls
A cute close up
My parent's dog, Lucy, wanted to cuddle up to Noelle
We needed to move the car seat to another car for the day so we brought it inside. Noelle loved playing in it.
Noelle looking at a "toro" (bull) Alyson brought home for her from Spain
She loves putting on these hats of hers. I can't help but put it to the side.
Playing in jello. Not as fun as playing in pudding.
I was straightening up when I look over to the kitchen and see Noelle bring this fruit snack box out all on her own. Guess she wants a fruit snack. She likes to move and pick up everything, even if it's heavy.
Playing on Grandma Fullmer's swing
The strawberries Michael gave me (because I know you all care so much :) )
My haircut. It's been a few weeks but I still like it.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

cute haircut!!! Glad you are having a blast with your sis home! Thanks for chatting with me the other night! Miss ya!