Thursday, July 29, 2010

having fun

I haven't been taking many pictures lately but we've been doing a ton of fun things. Me and Noelle usually go on a walk every morning. This is exercise for me and it's fun for Noelle. Along the trail that we walk on there is this little stop to feed the ducks. So every time we go on our walk we have to feed the ducks (or "du" as Noelle calls them). These ducks are very spoiled. They get so many people coming to feed them everyday. We even met these two sweet older ladies who feed the ducks also. When we see them on the trail now they say to Noelle "There's our girl." It's so cute. The ducks also like to fight with one another over the bread. And sometimes when I give Noelle the bread she eats it. I just laugh and we have fun. The halfway mark on our walk is a playground and we stop there so Noelle can run around and play. She loves it.

Yesterday me and Noelle went swimming in our apartment complex pool. Noelle LOVES putting on her swimsuit. We went at about 10:30am and no one was there. It was already really hot so I was surprised that it was just us. We had lots of fun and Noelle doesn't seem to be as scared of the water. We're teaching her how to kick and try and blow bubbles. But she usually just ends up swallowing a little water.

Yesterday me and Michael went to the Bees baseball game in Salt Lake City for a little work party. They fed us dinner before hand and then we went and sat down. We had tickets right next to first base! I have forgotten how much I love to watch baseball. The atmosphere and just being there makes me feel more American :). I love it. Later today we're going to the zoo and I'm excited to see how Noelle reacts. The last time we took her she had barely turned 1. Now she is 21 months, so it should be great!

Noelle getting in the stroller all by herself wanting to go on a walk, even though we had just gotten back. She does a really good glare.

1 comment:

Mark and Teandra said...

Hi Lindsey! :o) Love your blog :o) Sounds like you have been doing such fun things!