Saturday, August 6, 2011

photoshoot

I just couldn't pass up getting these pictures taken in the hospital. They are so cute and perfect. We never got them with Noelle and I really wanted them this time around. I'm glad we did, I only wish we could have got Noelle in them with us. We will be doing a family photo shoot in the fall though, I think.

Baby Michael is doing great. He is such a mellow baby and just very laid back so far. Noelle has her good and bad moments with everything. We're trying to give her lots of attention too. And we love being a family of four.



4 comments:

sweets said...

very sweet!

Cassie said...

SO SO SO sweet!

katelinklug said...

Those pictures are great. He's so precious!

Heather Thorup said...

Bella Baby Photography right? I have a friend Stephanie that does them, they are so cute! Carter couldn't be in the basket because he was still in the NICU when she took them. Oh Michael is just adorable!