Friday, February 26, 2010

Cuddle Bug

Just a little update on our little girl. Noelle is changing so much. Her personality is showing more and more every day. Sometimes she has such a quiet and calm personality and others it's just the opposite. She's practically running now and still sometimes on her tippy toes, it's so cute. Still a little unstable but loves to move everywhere. She would much rather play with her toothbrush than almost any other toy. I have to take it from her quite often cause I won't let her walk with it in her mouth. She doesn't like that. She LOVES Elmo. It's the word she says the most probably. She has a tickle me Elmo and it constantly makes her smile and laugh. She's laughing at everything now. She loves to cuddle with her stuffed animals. She kisses them and hugs them so tight. And when she's cuddling with them she'll cuddle with us and we love that. She figured out where our big box of fruit snacks is and took two out yesterday. She loves looking at herself in the mirror and likes to play in front of it. It's like she can't wait to take a bath every night and tries to take her clothes off when she knows it's close. She's starting to be a little less picky with the food, which I am grateful for and she loves clementine oranges. Sometimes I can't believe that she is 16 months. Time has gone by so fast and sometimes I wish I could slow it down. She is always making me smile and making me be a better mother and I love her. Noelle loves this purse. It has a little panda dangling from the zipper and she's always carrying it around. I put it around her to see what she would do and I think she actually liked it for a little bit.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

cute girl! I love this age, they are so much fun! Hallie is obsessed with Elmo too and constantly asks to watch elmos world.