Tuesday, February 9, 2010

walking, walking, and more walking

Today Noelle has been walking everywhere. She didn't even want to crawl. She's been improving really fast but seriously she went from walking here and there on Monday and then on Tuesday getting everywhere by walking. In fact it looks like she wants to run. It's so cute I can't get enough of it. And she just smiles wherever she goes. It was like she was on some sort of sugar high today. I guess she's just really excited to be walking. So are we but I think we've created a monster, a very cute and happy monster :).
The day before the super bowl my parents bought this huge bag of peanut m&ms and Noelle was fascinated. Grandpa Fullmer gives her m&ms everytime she's there. I can't control it. On super bowl Sunday she was on a sugar high. At the end of the day you could tell she was extremely tired but she was going, going, going.
Our walking girl with her cute, new dress. I love the spring colors.
Another walking picture. Love it.Noelle and me. She's not so into the picture taking this time.
I just love this close up of her showing her big smile and pretty blue eyes

No comments: