Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my best friend

I just have the best husband ever. Even though it's really late right now I had to write down my feelings. I've been having a hard time with my "self-image" lately and I've just been too hard on myself. Some of you know that when I get feeling that way sometimes I can be a wreck and get discouraged really easily. There are other issues behind that but I won't go into it. My working out has been going great but my dieting hasn't. Getting over this hill I call food addiction is soooooooooo hard. I don't know how I let it get to this point. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the Biggest Loser and sometimes I wish I was. Anyway this is what has been getting me discouraged. Throughout the day I'm on this constant rollercoaster and instead of seeing my strengths I see my weaknesses and how I'm not as far along as I think I could be. Well when I get this way Michael usually straightens me out. But tonight he just held me and talked to me and cared about me. I'm not going to write down what was said because it's very personal to me but just know that what he said meant everything and changed how I look at things. He's always been this way and is the most patient and loving person I have ever known. He helps me to breathe and I can be my whole self around him and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with this eternal companion and best friend. Michael I love you and you are my everything.

1 comment:

Mark and Teandra said...

aaaaw :o) *hug* I'm glad you guys have each other too :o) Its good to someone who can help you remember how wonderful you are when you forget :o) *hug*