Sunday, February 28, 2010

short

I just wanted to post a picture or two on here of my new haircut. My aunt Denise cut it and I love it! You know those haircuts you get and you just love, well I haven't had one of those in a while but this was one of them. It feels like I've lost 5 pounds. Shorter hair is so me, long hair just doesn't work. Especially cause mine is pretty thin. I wish it did because I know so many people with beautiful long hair and I've envied it forever. But I just need to be happy with what I have. The next picture looks like Noelle is pretty out of it. I really don't know how she did it but somehow she got a hold of my slip. So I decided to tie it around her just for fun. We also decided to go the lazy route for her wardrobe today. Sometimes those days are nice. The last picture is a recent craft I worked on. Ladies in my mom's ward get together once in a while and do a craft. They pretty much cut everything out and we just put it together. It's kind of an outlet for me.

3 comments:

Nina said...

I love love love it! Short hair looks great on you! And thanks again for the family blocks, we put ours on our entertainment center too, it looks so cute!! I got some compliments on it yesterday from my visiting teachers. I told them it was all the work of my oh so talented sister. :)

Brittany Crane said...

I love your new hair cut Linds. So cute. I wish I looked good with short hair. I guess everyone wants what they can't have right? :) Noelle looks so happy in those pictures I love it.

Abby said...

Love it!!!

I am the same way. I need to let go of ever having LONG hair. But I love a cute short harido!!!