Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Haircut

Noelle got her first haircut today! It really wasn't that long, just getting long in weird places, making it look like she had a mullet :). My aunt Denise cuts hair and always does such an amazing job so we had her do Noelle's. We gave her a sucker and she sat on Michael's lap and she was good the whole time. No crying, no screaming, it was great. Denise said she hasn't seen anyone that has been as good as she was. It's such a cute haircut. Maybe her hair will start growing in a little more evenly. I also go my haircut and I love it. It feels so good to get a haircut. I have such fine hair (like a baby's) and it's hard to keep it looking full. But Denise made it look great! But I was told that I have really healthy hair, so that's good.

Look at those bangs in her eyes

I love the back of her hair

New haircuts!

1 comment: