Monday, September 27, 2010

a little of this and that...

Nothing too exciting has happened with us lately. To let you know the potty training has been put on hold. The first day she went a few times with me getting her to go. The next day she was so upset when I even mentioned the word 'potty.' So we decided that we were going to wait a little while. We want her to be ready and have fun with it. And I'm not even stressed over it or anything. My blood pressure has been crazy. I think I've always had a problem with it but it wasn't until I was pregnant with Noelle that it caused any problems. A couple of weeks ago my blood pressure was taken and it was SUPER high. I should've know. I can feel it sometimes when it's high and also at the time I hadn't been eating the greatest. My eating habits and stress really affect my blood pressure. I get stressed at the fact that I know I'm going to get my blood pressure taken. How stupid is that? Well since then I've changed my diet and my blood pressure has gotten a lot better. However stress still affects it. I need to just figure out some ways to relax and not let things get to me. I really didn't think I stressed out that much but apparently I do and it's really affecting my health. If you have any ideas or books on how to relax let me know.

I haven't put any pictures of Noelle on here for a while. So it's about time I did.

One day on a walk
We walked really far one day to this park
She looks like such a big girl in this one

Noelle doing her "Cheese" look for the camera
She loves this hat and she's saying hi to me :)
She's eating an apple here. She LOVES eating whole apples.
Noelle about to go to sleep with her elmo doll and her baby.
We had put her chair up on the couch and she got up and sat on it all by herself
We went on a picnic on Saturday and had so much fun. We love picnics!

Daddy and Noelle

5 comments:

Amy Rose said...

We had to put Hallie and potty training on hold quite a few times during our trek down that road, and just when I think "by golly, she's really got it and we'll never have an accident again!" she has two in one day. (that was yesterday.)

There were times I thought she would go to college in diapers, and then I told myself to get real, when was the last time I saw a college student wearing a diaper?

Nina said...

Oh Linz, she is so cute!! I think she can't get any cuter, and she keeps doing it! You're quite the photographer, the pictures look great! Hopefully she'll get used to the potty idea soon. :)

sweets said...

kids are so much fun!

Alyson Fullmer said...

I love those pictures. She's the cutest thing ever. I'll have really high expectations for my future daughters, haha. Anyway, good luck with the potty thing. I think it's a good idea to wait a little longer. Also, read some poetry and some good books. That helps me de-stress.

Abby said...

I totally agree with the potty training. I learned the hard way that pushing them just makes it SO much harder. She will let you know when she is ready.

I'm sorry to hear about your blood pressure....I have HORRIBLE white coat syndrome. Mine shoots up whenever I have to have it taken. I know mine is directly related to my anxiety. I have read lots and lots about that but not so much about stres.. But it's so not fun. I hope you can find some good strength in conference this weekend I know that always helps me!!

I can't even believe how big Noelle is getting. And the pictures of her in the hat. So cute!!!