Tuesday, September 14, 2010

funny girl

I have such a funny daughter. I just want to share a couple of things.

1)When we go to bed we say a prayer with Noelle. We've tried getting her more involved. For example when we say "We're grateful for our family" we'll say to Noelle "say 'family'." Then she'll say something that usually doesn't sound much like family, I think she's just being silly. We also will say "Help us to sleep good" and then we'll say to Noelle "say 'good'." Then for 'good' she'll say 'mmmmm' (like a mmmm this is good food kind of 'mmmmm') We just laugh.

2) Today me and Noelle went on a walk and on the path I showed her a grasshopper, which was huge. She went over to try and touch it and it jumped away of course. Then she went over and this time tried to step on it and again it jumped away. Then she found it and tried to step on it again and almost got it but it jumped away into the bushes. She really thought it was funny but seemed a little confused at why it was jumping away. It was so cute to watch.

3) Last night I was walking past Noelle's room and heard her making noises and talking to herself (she often does this before she falls asleep). I listened even closer and realized she was giggling. Not just a little but a LOT. I called Michael over and we listened to her giggling to herself for about five minutes. It made us laugh so hard. We walked in to just say hi and give her a hug and she just had the biggest smile on her face and looked so happy. Either she was having a great dream or she was thinking of something very funny. I loved it though :)!

And last of all I just want to say that I have such a happy and bright little girl. She just makes me happy all day and I can't help smiling and laughing whenever I'm around her. Love you Noelle, so so much!

No comments: