Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our little outing

We only have one car right now. I really want that to change but right now it can't and that's okay, so we make do. It's just hard staying cooped up in the apartment all day. So now I'm getting the car once a week, I think that is reasonable and keeps me from spending more money. Michael works about 5 minutes away so we take him to work at about 6:30am and then we have the car. Last Thursday we had the car and so we went out and had a little fun. Like I have said before I do not enjoy shopping with Noelle. It's just miserable for the both of us. But I wanted to go to the mall so we were there for about an hour and Noelle was getting so anxious and ornery. So right before we left she rode this Bob the Builder car and she loved it. $1.50 was definitely worth spending, on two rides, so that my daughter could have some fun and do something that she has never done.Noelle has got this new obsession with wipes. She loves holding it in her hand and wiping her nose. She decided to wipe Bob the builder's nose.
After that we went to McDonald's play place. This has become an almost weekly thing. She loves it. She's still too young to climb up the big slides and everything but they have this little toddler area that she plays in. If you ask me it's a little too small for her, but she has fun. I really need to get a group to go with us because it's just Noelle playing. Although she gets other kids to come play with her sometimes. When she wants the kids to come over by her she'll say "duys, duys!" Which is "guys, guys!" I think she learned that in nursery.


After that we went over to my parent's house where I tried to get her to take a nap. That didn't work because my mom got home from work and Noelle could hear her voice. She found this hat and just put it on herself. What a cute girl.

After a long day and being up since 6:15am we went home and Noelle crashed. We had lots of fun though and we love the days we can get out of the house.

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

What McDonald's do you go to? We've been going to the one by Walmart about once a week. I keep thinking we should find some other people to go with too.