Thursday, December 9, 2010

some fun photos

Last year Noelle didn't really understand what was happening when we went and saw Santa. This year we've been trying to tell her who Santa is and that he's so nice and brings toys and candy. When we were in line we even showed her Santa and she looked excited. She has started doing this cute little gasp (in a good way) when she is excited about something or she likes how it looks. She did that when she saw Santa. Then we put her on his lap and the picture explains it all...She looked at us like "How could you? Who is this guy and why are you leaving me here?" I felt bad taking a picture but I had to capture it. The Santa however did smile for the camera.
- - - - - - - - - -

Noelle has a lot of stuffed animals. Lots of these are mine and I could never get rid of them. Mostly because they all mean something to me in some way. But she loves ALL OF THEM and cuddles with them and gives them all kisses and hugs. So we got a net for them and it's pretty huge. Michael stuffed them all in it. I'm afraid they may fall on Noelle in the middle of the night. At least they are light and soft...

Here's our Christmas tree this year. We've bought an ornament for Noelle each year and this year she knows which ones are hers and likes to constantly look at them and take them down. I love our Christmas tree. I think it turned out really pretty.

Noelle's Uncle Tanner and Aunt Nina took her outside my parent's house to make a snowman and play in the snow. I came a little under-prepared so we used some of her extra socks as gloves. She didn't seem to mind. She loves being out in the snow. She had a TON of fun too and was a big helper. Thanks Nina for taking the pictures!

Here my brother Tanner is trying to convince Noelle to go through the tunnel he made. Apparently she didn't want to have anything to do with it.


No comments: