Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Fun

Noelle loves to be outside and normally I do too except in the cold, wet snow. I can play and stay out there for half an hour to an hour but then I start getting sick of it, mostly because I am freezing to death. Maybe this is because I never seem to wear all the right clothing for going outside in the snow. I'm learning my lesson because Noelle would stay out there all day if I let her, even if her face were red and freezing. Tuesday we played outside in the snow. It was super deep so Noelle had a hard time trying to walk through it. She didn't mind though. We even swung on the swings and because the snow was so high Noelle could get right off of it without my help. I made a snow angel and Noelle enjoyed eating the snow. She calls snow "no." But it's different than your normal "no." When she says it I can tell that she means "snow." She's so cute. She's saying a lot more words lately. One of my new favorites that she says is "ick" for things she doesn't like to eat or when she or something is messy. She'll also put her hands on her cheeks and say "oh no." She's definitely my favorite! Enjoy some snow pictures of Noelle!

our camera has been weird lately and is giving us some weird lighting and color in our pictures so some of these aren't the best quality.

I call her my little marshmallow, in a good way of course :). I love all her snow gear, she's so cute with all of it on and I just want to give her a big hug.
Getting ready to go outside
giving me her "cheese" face
she wanted to swing, so we did

"hi mom" The snow was really deep, for her anyway
The playground right outside our apartment complex. She really wanted to play on it but the snow and ice were packed on so tight I couldn't get any of it off.
"I have a cold and red face"
Taking a break under the pavilion

1 comment:

Nina said...

oh my heck, so cute!! she is my favorite too! that snow suit is adorable, I can't get enough of it! And I love that cheesy grin!!