Monday, December 20, 2010

Temple Square

Last week we went to Temple Square to see the lights and had a fun time. It wasn't nearly as cold as when we went last year and I'm very grateful for that. Michael and I love this tradition and Noelle seems to be enjoying it too!

We rode TRAX downtown and Noelle was very interested and liked it a lot
She enjoyed looking and talking to herself in the window

We went and bought a harness/"leash" for Noelle. I never thought I would buy one but I am now a huge believer. She loves it and has so much fun with it. She didn't even run all over, it was good though in case she decided to go somewhere that we didn't. I highly recommend one of these for your on-the-go toddler.
her "cheese" face for the camera
This was taken without the flash and turned out pretty cool looking for our old camera
I love the Temple
Part of the nativity on the reflecting pool
Noelle loved the pools of water the best. She kept trying to stick her hand in and get a drink. She also loved throwing coins in them.
Me and my little girl
One of the cool nativities
Another fun, random picture of the Salt Lake Temple
I know I've put pictures already of Noelle playing dress-up but Snow White is the current favorite dress up and she'll walk around all day with this on. She is very good in her high heels. Unlike her mom.
She wanted to show off her bow. This, I think, is her favorite part of the dress up.

1 comment:

sweets said...

It looks like you had fun! I love going down town this time of year its so fun.