Sunday, January 2, 2011

News spreads fast...

So we were going to wait to announce this but word has gotten around to our extended family already. We thought through facebook that it would spread really fast and plus I'm getting anxious anyway. So...Noelle is going to be a big sister around August 8, 2011!!! Which means I'm only about 9 weeks along. So I'm really not that pregnant but I'm sure feeling the exhaustion and the morning sickness. More the exhaustion than anything else. I feel like I'm a mummy walking around sometimes. We're so excited and hoping that this pregnancy last a little longer than last time. But I actually feel really good about it.

p.s. We just got back from Indiana, where we spent Christmas and New Years with Michael's family. So that post to come soon :)

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Congrats lady!! So excited for you guys!

love your guts
mandi

sweets said...

congrats!