Monday, January 31, 2011

a little update

I have been a major slacker in taking pictures lately, with me being super exhausted and just not remembering to take pictures. But Noelle is growing so much and is such a smart and cute little girl. Here are some updates with her:

~She talks so much and is repeating everything.
~She loves nursery.
~She is so good at somersaults.
~She is starting to love watching this show called Caillou, which we are grateful for because this means not as much Sesame Street.
~She is continually so helpful.
~She is showing much more interest in potty training. And she even picked out her own potty. Hopefully that will start soon when I get back a little more energy.
~She loves to say "hi" to everyone.
~In the morning when we get her up she says "see you" because sometimes we say to her "it's good to see you"
~She is obsessed with wearing her belt with everything.
~She is also obsessed with band-aids and puts them on herself and her doll. She also will kiss everyone's "owies."
~She loves her stuffed animals more than ever. She has this one doggy she has named "ricky." That's my parents dog's name. Most of her dogs she calls Ricky.
~She loves playing with stamps and stickers.
~She also loves playing with play food.
~She has a major sweet tooth.
~She is still good about taking one 2 hour nap a day. Thank goodness.
~She is very very stubborn and likes to say "mine" about everything.
~She can count to ten and sometimes skips the number seven.
~She is very good at identifying colors.
~She can also identify a lot of the letters in the alphabet. And she surprised us one day a little while ago when she started telling us the letters out of nowhere.
~She loves to be outside no matter the temperature.
~She is much less picky about food lately.
I can't even keep up with all the things Noelle is learning and doing. She certainly keeps me on my toes.

Pregnancy Update
A few weeks ago we had a scare and I had to go to the hospital. I had a threatened miscarriage and so I took it easy for a little while. Today I am 13 weeks and feeling less nervous. Although I'm a worrier so it never seems to stop. My blood pressure has been pretty stable. I'm going to the doctor's this week and will ask her some other things I can do to keep it down. I really want to make it to 35 weeks or more this time. I'm trying hard to not stress over things that I have no control over. And even not stress over things I can control. This is going to be a huge goal for me and something I really need to get under control. All in all I feel optimistic and more than ever right now I know that everything is in Heavenly Father's hands.

Here are a few pictures that I actually managed to take:

Noelle really likes her toothbrush
It was snowing one day and Noelle really enjoyed watching it outside and wanted to touch it
Noelle did this with her animals. I love how much she loves animals. I can't wait until it is warmer so we can go to the zoo.
Snuggling with daddy one night

There is this other fast food place with a little playground called Arctic Circle. Noelle loved it there. Without me even asking her she will finish most of her food before playing. Here she is enjoying her mini ice cream cone. She was in heaven.

1 comment:

sweets said...

so cute, I'm glad things are going good. Call if you need some nap time, Nathenale could use a friend to play with.