Friday, January 14, 2011

March for Babies Walk 2011

I know it's a ways off but I thought that I would get an early start on it this time around. I'm walking again for March for Babies this year. This will be my second year doing this and it really has a special meaning for me and my family. It's not until May 14th but I'm hoping that by posting early people can have advanced notice if they would like to donate. Last year I reached my goal of over $200 and it really meant a lot to me and my family. Thank you everyone so much for donating and to those who thought of us. Here is my personal page if you would like to donate and make a difference Team: Inspired by Noelle or you can just go to the right side of my blog and click on the "Sponsor Me" icon. Every little bit helps. You can also walk with me if you're interested in that. I'm not going to write Noelle's story because most of you already know it. But if you want to read it from the very beginning go here and then read the posts following that. Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for Noelle being in my life. She has changed me from the moment she came in to this world and she is our little miracle. I know that without the help and support of March of Dimes/March for Babies my little girl wouldn't be where she is today. Noelle is the light of my life and I can't wait for her to be a big sister. I'm hoping that I won't have a premature birth this time around but if I do I feel very blessed and confident knowing that they are in good hands.

Noelle with Daddy in the N.I.C.U.

2 year old Noelle with Daddy

*I know I post a lot pictures of how Noelle has changed since she was born but I'm very proud of her and have a lot of gratitude in my heart.
*If you will be in Utah on May 14th and would like to walk with me and our team and help raise money there is an icon for that too on my page . Michael and Noelle are the only ones so far that will be walking with me in case you were wondering :).

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

Every time I come to your blog and see new pictures of her I think, "She is just too cute.", but I don't think I had ever said it. So, now you know.

Good luck with the walk!