Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Photo Book

I have really been wanting to do this for a while. In fact I even have my own software to do it but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've never been one who scrapbooks. So I thought digital scrapbooking was the way to go. Honestly I haven't tried it. I think I will one day. But I've really been wanting to make a NICU photo book for Noelle and one for her first year. And finally yesterday I got around to doing the NICU book. I thought I better try to get these finished before baby #2 comes around. Because I probably won't do them afterward. So if you want to see it go here. I think it turned out really well and I can't wait to actually get it in the mail.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love digi scrapbooking, it is my fave hobby! If you ever want to get into it, I have a ton of websites to get free kits off of