Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Bless you Mommy"

Yesterday and today have been wonderful compared to any other day over the last two and half weeks. I had a horrible cold and sinus infection that lasted over two weeks and I think it's actually gone. Now I'm just trying to sleep enough so I can have some energy back to do some things that I've been slacking on (for good reason). Anyway, the reason for this post...Noelle is learning so much every day. I swear she says something every day that I didn't realize she knew. She's also copying everything we are doing and saying and actually learning it. She is so cute at saying "thank you mom" whenever I give her something that she likes or wants. She is very aware and considerate when others are hurt or act sad. She's doing this fake cry that can mean one of two things: 1) oh that baby or child is crying and I feel bad for them and 2) I'm fake crying to get your attention and make something out to be bigger than it is. It's funny and we just laugh and ask if there is anything really wrong. She also has started counting to 17. Usually 13,14,15 are kind of blended together. She'll just started counting while we're in the car or anywhere. And if she sees letters she'll start saying the alphabet. She loves saying the letter "W." Today I sneezed and she said "bless you mommy." It was so cute and just melted my heart and I had to share. What a sweet girl I have. Oh I love her!

1 comment:

sweets said...

oh so sweet! Nathenale makes me feel that way to. Its funny to see what he will come up with next. Kids are so fun.