Monday, March 28, 2011

House-sitting

We have been house-sitting at my parent's the last ten days. They got to go on a 30 year anniversary cruise and needed us to take care of things. Hopefully we did a good job. Their house isn't burnt down and the dogs are still alive, along with my 15 year old sister. So I'd say we were pretty successful. Noelle was confused at why Grandma and Grandpa weren't there. She calls them "Damin" and "Pa." They love it. We had lots of fun and got to watch tv on their wonderful flatscreen. It was a little sad coming home and watching tv on our little ghetto television, oh well. Plus I even got to use their car and drive wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted. That was nice to have a car all too myself. Now I am stuck at the apartment again, but that's okay. I'm hoping the weather will get nicer so we can start taking our walks soon. I need some sunshine. I didn't take very many pictures while we were house-sitting but here are a few that are fun.


She loves going over to Grandma Fullmer's house but always wears herself out. We came home after church and sat down for lunch and this soon happened afterward. She never falls asleep anywhere other than her bed, so she must have worn herself out pretty bad.

Playing with uncle Tanner. She loves him :). Whenever the doorbell would ring or the front door would open while we were house-sitting she would say "Tanner! Nina! baby Egit!" (that's Noelle language for 'baby eric') She would hope that they were walking through the door to see her.

Noelle found Aunt Tay's mascara

1 comment:

Nina said...

She is the cutest! Oh how I love that little girl!