Wednesday, March 2, 2011

from pink to blue

So we found out today that our new addition is going to be a BOY!!! It's still sinking in and we're still both pretty shocked (in a good way). I didn't really have a feeling about having a boy but we're soooo excited! I did have a dream a few nights ago that it was a boy but the dream also included some pretty random and weird stuff so I didn't really trust it. We're trying to tell Noelle that she's going to have a little brother but I don't know if she quite understands. I think she understands that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. The ultra sound was just a gender check so they didn't check measurements or anything. They'll do that in another 3 weeks. His heartbeat was very strong and he was moving around like crazy. I've been feeling him move as well even though I'm only 17.5 weeks. We're excited for this change and soooo excited to have a little boy join our family!

and I'm excited to buy some stuff like this :)

5 comments:

sweets said...

congerats boys are a lot of fun!

Cassie said...

so exciting! I hope our next one is a boy!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Linds! A little boy will be so much fun!

Kari said...

Congrats! how exciting to have one of each!

Heather Thorup said...

Oh yay now you have one of both!!