Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Festival of Trees

This year (December 2011) my mom invited Noelle, Mikey and I to go to the Festival of Trees in South Jordan. I went when I was really little with a friend but haven't been back since. I'm so glad we went. There were rows and rows of beautiful trees.

First off, if you don't know what it is, it's a Christmas Festival and 100% of the money earned goes to Primary Children's Hospital. The trees are decorated and sold at a silent auction. The trees are pretty awesome. Some are simple, some come with ornate decorations, others come with actual furniture and toys. There is just a huge variety. And you just go up and down the isles looking at them. There are also elaborate wreaths decorated and auctioned off as well. There was also a few small boutiques and fudge and treats and activities for kids. It was sure fun. Very crowded however. So I'm glad my mom was there with me or there is no way I would have gone by myself.


a little unsure

my favorite Tangled tree


my cutie pie


my kind of tree

No comments: