Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Temple Square

One of my favorite things to do around Christmas time is going to see the lights at temple square. It was especially fun this year because there were four of us. Noelle is at such a fun stage and really enjoyed it. Well mostly she enjoyed the trax train ride there. She couldn't stop talking about it. And will still bring it up to people and tell them "We went on a train to see the lights." It was pretty cold but the kids and Michael were bundled up pretty well. I don't like bundling up all that much because I always go overboard and get too warm. I wish I would have bundled up a little more on this trip. But it was still fun and will continue to be an annual tradition of ours.

in the visitor center
my pictures outside all turned out dark but this one didn't, of course
all bundled up
she LOVED the train ride
my happy little guy just enjoying the ride. This little guy never seems to get cold, but we bundled him up anyway
sweetest kids, Michael just stares at Noelle sometimes

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

Oh my gosh baby Michael is so beautiful. And so is my little Noelle, of course! I love the Temple Square lights.